Install Twitter Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Twitter in PC and you can install Twitter 9.75.0-release.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Twitter is developed by Twitter, Inc. and listed under Social.
If you are looking to install Twitter in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 4 ways to install Twitter in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Twitter in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Twitter in PC:
- Install Twitter in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Twitter in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Skype via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Twitter in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Twitter
- You will see search result for Twitter app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Twitter depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Twitter in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Twitter
- Install Twitter on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Twitter on your PC
3. How to Install Twitter in Windows 11
To install Twitter in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Twitter the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
4. Download Twitter via Microsoft Store on PC
Beside using Android emulators to install Twitter on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Twitter on Microsoft Store)
- Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Twitter
- Now, click the Install button to install Twitter
- Once installation is completed, you can run Twitter on your PC
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Twitter on your Windows or macOS systems.
Twitter AlternativesFollowing is the list of Twitter alternatives you may want to try.
Tumblr. Pure effervescent enrichment. Old internet energy. Home of the Reblogs.
Mastodon is the largest decentralized social network on the internet.
3. Meta Network
Meta Network is a large project aimed at building a metaverse platform ecosystem.
Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends.
Twitter APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Twitter, Inc.|
|App Updated||February 07, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||47.88 MBs|