Install Discord Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Discord in PC and you can install Discord 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Discord is developed by Discord Inc. and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install Discord in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Discord in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Discord in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Discord in PC:
- Install Discord in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Discord in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Discord in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Discord
- You will see search result for Discord app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Discord depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Discord is the only multi-platform voice and text chat app designed especially for gamers. It is with the Discord app for Android with which user can be connected to all text and voice chat channels, even when one is AFK.
The perfect app to chat with members of a team, see who is online and resume conversations written in the channels where the user is subscribed. Its great goal is communication between gamers.
For this, it adds a great visual aesthetics and excellent performance through all the pages it has, be it the main one where the messages are found, the one to create a server or the various ones for the different settings.
They are in these settings where the user has a good amount of options.With the help of Discord series of options, the user can have the designed chat app.
This is evident from the beginning in certain very evident characteristics and that they solve some of the most concurrent problems when one enters, for example, in an organized clan of years where certain rules exist.
In Discord, the direct invitation with a shared link through a social network solves part of these inconveniences for new players looking for team games from a clan.
You can also download Discord for PC from this page.
Discord APK & Features:
- Voice chat support for voice channels and chat with team or group
- Real-time messages for sharing videos, images, and text in the chat
- Instant invitations option to easily add voice server by sharing a direct invitation link
- With Discord, private messages can be sent to other players
Hint: You can also Download Discord APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Discord APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Discord APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Discord Inc.|
|App Updated||November 16, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||53.6 MB|
2. Install Discord in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Discord
- Install Discord on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Discord on your PC