Where’s My Water? Free game for PC - Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Where’s My Water? Free Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Where’s My Water? Free Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Where’s My Water? Free in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Where’s My Water? Free is developed by Disney and listed under Puzzle.
If you are looking to install Where’s My Water? Free in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Where’s My Water? Free in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Where’s My Water? Free in Windows PC & Mac
To install Where’s My Water? Free in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Where’s My Water? Free
- You will see search result for Where’s My Water? Free app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Where’s My Water? Free in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Where’s My Water? Free in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Where’s My Water? Free
- Install Where’s My Water? Free on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Where’s My Water? Free on your PC
3. How to Install Where’s My Water? Free in Windows 11
To install Where’s My Water? Free in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Where’s My Water? Free the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
About Where’s My Water? Free
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Swampy is very curious and friendly alligator who loves to take a long shower after a day of stressful work.
This game is based on true stories and characters. There are four quirky stories. Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery duck are characters introduced in these stories.
See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve 500 amazing and exciting puzzles. Need to gather special items that willow multiple characters to finish interesting challenges.
Receive brand new levels every week. Quickly play these levels before the week finishes.
Use photo finish to share how you beat the new levels. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing lifelike mechanics.
Filter the water dirt, toxin and guide fresh water through increasingly challenging scenarios. Play the game brilliantly to unleash multiple features like bonus levels.
The ultimate bragging in each level can be done by "Tri - duck". Choose high-quality controls to complete the puzzles.
In order to get game tips and latest news, visit Facebook. Com/ DisneyMobileGames. Get a location-based service.
You can also download Where's My Water? for PC from this page.
Where's My Water? APK & Features:
- Various characters are featured on some levels.
- Get game tips and news.
- 500 hard and easy mix puzzles.
- Weekly levels are available to hone your skills.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Where’s My Water? Free APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||April 20, 2017|
|Android Version Required||4.1.1, Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||67.2 MB|