Install LastPass Authenticator Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install LastPass Authenticator in PC and you can install LastPass Authenticator 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. LastPass Authenticator is developed by LogMeIn, Inc. and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install LastPass Authenticator in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install LastPass Authenticator in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install LastPass Authenticator in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install LastPass Authenticator in PC:
- Install LastPass Authenticator in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install LastPass Authenticator in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install LastPass Authenticator in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: LastPass Authenticator
- You will see search result for LastPass Authenticator app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for LastPass Authenticator depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by LogMeIn, Inc. developer:
Hint: You can also Download LastPass Authenticator APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download LastPass Authenticator APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
LastPass Authenticator APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||LogMeIn, Inc.|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK File Size|
2. Install LastPass Authenticator in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: LastPass Authenticator
- Install LastPass Authenticator on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play LastPass Authenticator on your PC