Install Root Checker Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Root Checker in PC and you can install Root Checker 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Root Checker is developed by joeykrim and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Root Checker in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Root Checker in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Root Checker in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Root Checker in PC:
- Install Root Checker in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Root Checker in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Root Checker in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Root Checker
- You will see search result for Root Checker app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Root Checker depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by joeykrim developer:
Hint: You can also Download Root Checker APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Root Checker APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Root Checker APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||October 29, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator|
|APK File Size||9.6 MB|
2. Install Root Checker in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Root Checker
- Install Root Checker on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Root Checker on your PC