Install Adobe Acrobat Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Adobe Acrobat in PC and you can install Adobe Acrobat 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Adobe Acrobat is developed by Adobe and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install Adobe Acrobat in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Adobe Acrobat in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Adobe Acrobat in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Adobe Acrobat in PC:
- Install Adobe Acrobat in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Adobe Acrobat in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Adobe Acrobat in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Adobe Acrobat
- You will see search result for Adobe Acrobat app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Adobe Acrobat depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Adobe developer:
Hint: You can also Download Adobe Acrobat APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Adobe Acrobat APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Adobe Acrobat APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||September 12, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||68.8 MB|
2. Install Adobe Acrobat in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Adobe Acrobat
- Install Adobe Acrobat on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Adobe Acrobat on your PC