Install Sleep Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Sleep on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Sleep on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Sleep in PC and you can install Sleep 20231001 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Sleep is developed by Urbandroid Team and listed under Lifestyle.
Download and Install Sleep in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Sleep in PC:
- Install Sleep in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Sleep in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Sleep in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Sleep
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Sleep app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Sleep will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Sleep in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Sleep app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Sleep app.
- Step 4: Select the Sleep app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Sleep on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Sleep in Windows 11
To install Sleep on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Sleep app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Sleep app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Sleep on your Windows or macOS systems.
Sleep as Android is a simple but very powerful application. The user just has to indicate the time user want to wake up and then the user must place the mobile near itself in the room.
During this time, the app will monitor sleep using the accelerometer and the microphone to analyze it during the night.
It will wake the user up in the lightest phase of dream, just before the main alarm goes off. Sleep as Android allows the user to change basic options such as vibration, sounds and the phase in which it should be activated.
The version has numerous options such as online backups, notes about sleep, control of mood upon awakening and integration with Philips hue devices for lighting control.
Sleep as Android APK and Features:
- Sleep as Android track the sleeping cycle of the user
- Gentle sound alarm options
- Jet lag prevention
Sleep as Android collects data from the user in which the user can see data throughout the night while sleeping. It also gives user other information such as the quality of sleep user had and the average time user usually use to sleep.
It will also provide the user with data on the influence of climate on user sleep quality. If the user likes to have complete statistics from an app, the user can set the control setting of the app.
Sleep APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Urbandroid Team|
|App Updated||October 03, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||35.49 MBs|