Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 21, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC and you can install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor 8.2.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is developed by Adobe and listed under Photography.
Download and Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC:
- Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Lightroom Photo & Video Editor via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Lightroom Photo & Video Editor will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app.
- Step 4: Select the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor in Windows 11
To install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Lightroom Photo & Video Editor app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download Lightroom Photo & Video Editor via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Lightroom Photo & Video Editor on your Windows or macOS systems.
Want to look great in your selfies? Make them flawless and get tons of likes. Add filters, remove red eyes or fix the lighting. Photoshop it!
Everyone not living in the middle ages must have heard of Adobe Photoshop by now. But what is it? Is it hard to use? Can you use it? Does it work? Let me briefly tell you why this app and the software is a work of art.
You know how you go to a restaurant looking stunning. You take a picture because you want to remember this beautiful moment. Click! Wait, that’s not right. The lighting is too dull. And its shadowed. That spot shouldn’t be there. Well fix it then. Use the adobe Photoshop to adjust the lighting to your desire. Remove that ugly spot and maybe sharpen the moment. Its simple and very effective. Take it from someone using this app for years now.
How about that unnecessary person who came into your selfie? Let us crop him/her. Rotate the picture or straighten it up. Remove that red eye or pet eye. Too much to do it yourself? Let the apps auto-fix take care of it for you. This basic function can automatically adjust the contrast, exposure and white balance. With one touch only!
Look amazing by adding filters to your selfie or picture. Choose from over 80+ preset eye-catching fun styles. Instantly control the intensity of your looks for realistic photo effects. Adjust the clarity a bit. Make your picture more saturated and vibrant. Adjust the highlights and the black and white of the photo. Again, it’s simple as ABC.
Add a distinctive touch to your photo. Add photo frames to your photos. You can also add borders to it. It makes the picture more mellow. Adobe adds frames based on what’s going on in the world. If a cricket world cup is coming up, you will be able to add frames of your favorite team.
With this app you can immediately post to social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more. If you’ve taken a picture from another phone or a DSLR you can import the photo in raw format. Once in your phone edit them with ease. It offers JPEG quality output. And It won’t destroy the pixels of your photo like most apps do.
Create a photo collage in seconds. Choose a wide variety of layouts and apply any look. Change the thickness of the border or its color even.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom APK and Features:
- Photo editor: Crop, straighten, adjust the contrast, remove the shadows etc. etc. etc.!
- Make collages. Add borders and frames to them.
- Awesome features to make it convenient to use.
- Noise reduction
- One touch filter.
If this isn’t enough you can also download more mobile apps from adobe like Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix or the Light room mobile. Visit your play store or app store now to download these apps.
Lightroom Photo Editor AlternativesFollowing is the list of Lightroom Photo & Video Editor alternatives you may want to try.
1. Picsart AI Photo Editor, Video
Picsart AI photo editor and video editor, you can bring your creativity to life. Make professional-level collages, design and add stickers, quickly remove and swap backgrounds.
2. Photo Editor - Polish
Photo Editor Pro to edit pictures 500+ stylish effects, face tunes, photo collage, blur photos, and more.
3. Photo Editor - Lumii
Lumii, a powerful photo editor pro with stylish filters for pictures. As one of the best pic editing apps.
4. PixelLab - Text on pictures
Pixel Lab photo editor: Adding stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers and drawing on top of your picture.
Lightroom Photo & Video Editor APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 21, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 8.0 and up|
|APK File Size||110.62 MBs|