Hi friends, a couple of days ago, I’ve received many requests for a tutorial about how to upgrade any Android to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean without official upgrade release by the mobile company.
So, after researching and spending a few days to find ideas to upgrade Android device to Jelly Bean 4.2 I just came up with a great way to upgrade your Android to Android 4.2.
A few things were sucking my head that If there would not be any official upgrade by the company then how would a person can upgrade his device’s version. If you try to upgrade it whether the current version will be damage or maybe the new version will upgraded without any side-effects. Let aware you guys, that it’s risky to upgrade Android to Android Jelly Bean 4.2 without official upgrade release.
By the way, here is an Android app to launch Android Jelly Bean 4.2 version on your mobile device. I hope, you will be able to upgrade your Android version by using any of following two applications.
Note: Comment below, if you want any tutorial for a specific device upgrade.
1. Jelly Bean Launcher
Jelly Bean Launcher is an application especially developed for Android. Using it, you can easily upgrade your any Android version to 4.2. Jelly Bean Launcher is a home replacement app designed to give you the look and feel of the newest Android update by Google, Android 4.2.
- Clones Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- Smooth and snappy on proper devices (ask for help)
- Drag and drop cross-hairs (Garden Cross-hairs)
- Home screen gestures
- Auto cache dump
- Tons of settings and features
- Official 4.2 search bar, analog clock, screen indicators, and wallpaper pack
- Hide app labels on desktop and drawer
- Supports all static and live wallpapers
- Scrollable and re-sizable widgets