Well, we have noticed that many people are trying to make us of WeChat Android Chatting App in their home PC on Windows/7/8 or Mac. WeChat is an awesome free texting, voice messages, and video calls application in your pocket. Over 300 million people love WeChat because it’s fast, reliable, private, and always on. However, in this article I’ll show you the easiest way to use WeChat Android Chatting app in your PC. As we know that WeChat works over your phone’s existing data plan or any WiFi connection so you will need a Wi-Fi or internet connection in your PC before you began to install WeChat Android app in your PC. Before I go to write tutorial here are the main key features that you will get on installing WeChat Android Chatting App in your PC.
WeChat Android Chatting App Features:
- Talk faster on the go with voice messages
- Crystal clear voice and video calls
- Instant messaging with group chats and animated smileys
- Chat with your friends or with people nearby
- Sending photos and videos has never been simpler
- Real walkie-talkie mode with up to 40 friends
- Always on, no logouts, never miss a message
- Get message alerts instantly with push notifications
- Share, like, and comment on photos with your friends
- Import contacts and add friends instantly
- Available on Android and all other smartphones, all for free
Recommended: Whatsapp in PC
Methods to Download and Install WeChat Android Chatting App in PC
There are two methods to install WeChat Android Chatting App in PC:
- Get WeChat Android Chatting App for PC using BlueStacks
- Download WeChat for Mac
- Download WeChat for other OS, here
Get WeChat Android Chatting App for PC using BlueStacks – Method #1
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on a PC. BlueStacks App Player is the alpha version of an emulator that allows you to use Android on PC.
Follow the steps below to install WeChat Android Chatting App in PC:
- First of all, install BlueStacks in PC
- After the BlueStacks installed in your PC
- A Start BlueStacks icon will automatically be created on the desktop, just start it.
- Once the BlueStacks launch completed, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Now, just have a App Search option under it
- Search for WeChat
- Finally, you’ll see WeChat Android app at the very first search result
- Now, you will need to login in to your Google account to install the WeChat app from Google Play to your PC
- Once you done this, the installation process will start.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC.
Wait until the installation completed then look for WeChat in your installed apps by clicking on My App tab. If you have any problem doing the process above kindly let me know, I’m here for you.