Android people are really curious to learn more and more about their Android smartphones. They want to customize their devices as per as their needs. The notification bar is part of Android smartphone that people customize to meet their requirements. In this article, you will get to know how to customize notification bar in Android like Oreo 8.0 Android version and you can also make it look like Nougat 7.0. To have Android Oreo or Nougat like notification bar, you don’t have to root your Android device. However, if your Android device is rooted then it is plus point for you. You can check if your device is rooted or not using root checker Android app.
Customize Notification Bar in Android
Android Oreo-like navbar customization feature right now on your Android N device. Because Custom Navigation Bar app allows you to add custom buttons to your existing navigation bar even if your device is not rooted.
- You will be able to add custom buttons to your navigation bar
- Easy customization to navbar layout
- Tasker integration for contextual navbar
- No root required *
- Right now, it is not working on ResurrectionRemix, AospExtended, Beanstalk or anything that uses DirtyUnicorns smartbar
- Also, if you are on EMUI, LG UX then it won’t support that either
- However, it partially works on Galaxy S8/S8+
- Perfectly working on Android 7, 7.1, Oreo O preview
- Working on LineageOS
- Working on Sony Xperia devices
- Working on Nexus devices