Free download AutoCAD 2011 to create amazing 2D and 3D Cad designs easily. In this article you will find a Free AutoCad 2011 setup for your computer. As AutoCAD 2011 has improved 2D and 3D CAD designing functions nowadays.
Free Download AutoCAD 2011
AutoCAD 2011 2D and 3D design and drafting software officially released by well-known American multinational software corporation called Autodesk. Who played a great leader role in design and drafting field. And by the starting of the year 1986 AutoCAD become the most ubiquitous microcomputer design program worldwide. AutoCAD began to use in industries, including project managers, architects and engineers, among other professions, with 750 training centres.
Must read: 3 Alternatives of AutoCAD
AutoCAD Introduced Surface Modeling, Surface Analysis and Object Transparency. In October 15, 2010, AutoCAD 2011 for Mac was released. AutoCAD compatible under Microsoft Windows 7. The dot grid window turned into vertical and horizontal grid lines that resembles an engineering graph paper.
The dot grid window that resembles with the engineering graph paper is based on the x-axis and y-axis. Like so:
The UCS (Uniform Communication Standard) icon got updated in that it will display different colours for each axis. Let say, X for red, Y for green, and Z for blue.
Some Great Features AutoCAD 2011
- Surface Modeling: NURBS (Non-uniform rational B-spline) surfaces
- Materials Browser
- Point Cloud Files: Up to 2 billion points (2,000,000,000)
- Parametric Drawing: Infer Constraints
- Polylines: multi-functional grips
- Object Transparency
Make sure that your computer should meet the minimum system requirements before you install AutoCAD 2011 in your computer:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8 (Operating Systems)
- Intel P IV 1.6GHz (Processor)
- 256MB RAM
- 1.8 GB for 32-bit required space in Hard Drive
Technical Setup Details
- Software Name: AutoCAD 2011
- File name: AutoCAD_2011_English_Win_64bit.exe and Autocad_2011_32bit.zip
- License: Trial
- Full Setup: 3.14 GB
- Developer: Autodesk