Install Strava Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Strava in PC and you can install Strava 86.0.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Strava is developed by Strava Inc. and listed under Health & Fitness.
If you are looking to install Strava in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Strava in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Strava in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Strava in PC:
- Install Strava in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Strava in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Strava in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Strava
- You will see search result for Strava app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Strava depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Strava in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Strava
- Install Strava on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Strava on your PC
3. How to Install Strava in Windows 11
To install Strava in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Strava the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Want to record the outdoor fitness? Starva is an app designed for athletes. Also, it offers you to have a complete record of the outdoor activities including a bike ride or a running. Basically, it is an activity tracker.
Starva main focus is to have complete detail of all the record of fitness activity. It will have all the data like distance covered, time passed, average step and the calories burned in between of the training.
A most interesting and useful feature is its online community where people are connected to each other, the best thing about this application. You can share the fitness routine with them to involve them in some healthy competition.
After their social element, there is also another feature which adds a certain part of motivation, it also integrates achievements, giving additional encouragement to those people who enjoy sharing their experience with others.
Starva is a great fitness application for those who go out for running or cycling. Not only will have all the activities records on it also share it with other users.
You can also download Strava Training for PC rom this page.
Strava Training APK & Features:
- Records distance covered in a day.
- Social community to share the knowledge.
- Set your main objective and customize your training plans.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Strava on your Windows or macOS systems.
Strava APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Strava Inc.|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|