Install VNC Viewer Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing VNC Viewer on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install VNC Viewer on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install VNC Viewer in PC and you can install VNC Viewer 18.104.22.168044 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. VNC Viewer is developed by RealVNC Limited and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install VNC Viewer in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install VNC Viewer in PC:
- Install VNC Viewer in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install VNC Viewer in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install VNC Viewer in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. VNC Viewer
- Step 5: From the search results, select the VNC Viewer app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for VNC Viewer will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install VNC Viewer in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the VNC Viewer app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the VNC Viewer app.
- Step 4: Select the VNC Viewer app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play VNC Viewer on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install VNC Viewer in Windows 11
To install VNC Viewer on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the VNC Viewer app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the VNC Viewer app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run VNC Viewer on your Windows or macOS systems.
VNC Viewer is an app that will allow you to control a PC or any other device from the comfort of your device terminal. The only requirement for this is that both terminals have Internet access.
Setting up a VNC Viewer is much easier than many users think. First of all, you will just configure the firewall of the PC that you want to control remotely so that it allows VNC access. And secondly, you must open port 5900 on the router. In any case, you can find much more information about it.
Once the configuration step is finished, you can control any device from the screen of your terminal. And doing it is as simple as knowing that the tip of your finger moves the mouse cursor on the PC. Thanks to the control system, you will achieve great precision when carrying out delicate operations. You can also display the keyboard at any time.
Remotely Desktop Controlling
VNC Viewer is a great remote control app, offering features and quality. Ideal for any who wants to be able to access their home or office PC anytime, anywhere.
VNC Viewer is simply a client of VNC. This technology is used to be able to control one device from another remotely. You can use it to access your home PC from your device when you are in the office. The utility is great, and it's a highly recommended type of app.
To make a VNC connection, several previous steps must be performed. On the one hand, you must have a server and a client. The server, the device to be controlled, must have VNC server software.
The client, the device from which you want to access, must have VNC client software, such as this app. To get a VNC server, you can find it for free to install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com.
Account Subscription Setting
VNC Viewer configuration is not too complicated, and the best thing is that if you have doubts, look at the instructions of the software you use.
The key is that the software will allow the connections and will show you the IP address of the equipment, and you can choose a password to have a secure connection.
Install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com with two options. You can access the local network where the server is, such as your home WiFi. In this case, the process is easier, and you shouldn't need anything else.
In the client, you only have to enter the IP and the name of the team to recognize it. Then it will ask for the password, and you will be inside.
Features ofVNC Viewer App
- You can explore VNC Viewer which is base on cloud services
- Make a backup and sync your connection easily
- VNC Viewer gives support for Bluetooth keyboards and mice
Remotely IP Address Protection
VNC Viewer helps you with the most advanced options, which you can access from anywhere, through a data connection or any other internet connection. In this case, additional configuration is usually required on the server machine.
Most typically, you need to configure and allow ports on the firewall and the router. Once this is done, you can access it in the same way, although this time, the IP will be the external one of your server equipment.
Install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com with the app serves exclusively for this purpose, and the truth is that for me, such an app is essential. In my case, I use VNCs, since it helps with the additional configurations.
Another classic app for capturing PCs that have also successfully made the leap to multiple devices. Its operation is as follows: you can install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com that you want to access remotely, and then on the device from which you are going to connect.
Password Protected Sessions
VNC Viewer server app supports most operating systems, from Windows and Mac to Linux and even Raspberry Pi. The client app for its part has the same support, including Android and iOS.
VNC Viewer uses end-to-end encryption and personalized password protection for each of the server computers. On multiple devices, the touch screen does the mouse work, although it is also compatible with Bluetooth keyboards.
VNC Viewer is a very easy to use app that offers great compatibility and has a large set of options.
To put it a bit, it must be said that the session encryption is offered in the VNC Viewer. Install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com and start using VNC Viewer to control the PC from the devices from Softstribe.com.
Remote Access Technology
VNC Viewer professional tool offers all the functions that are necessary for remote control of others. Systems, which are automatically detected without the need to configure the firewall or the router in a special way.
Install VNC Viewer apk for pc from Softstribe.com which offers a high level of security, and meetings are not only encrypted, they are password protected. VNC Viewer gives you a limit of five remote computers and is applicable in the commercial sector, the annual Professional and Enterprise subscriptions, allow remote control of several target devices.
The Enterprise package encrypts sessions with the 256-bit AES method and offers the possibility of establishing direct remote connections for which it is not necessary to be connected to the Internet. However, none of the VNC Connect editions offers an option for web conferencing.
The VNC Viewer system is ready to perform remote control. The tool helps with the host program, necessary for subsequent access. The VNC Viewer offers any additional functions, such as the option of screen sharing, the use of chat, or videoconferencing.
VNC Viewer APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||RealVNC Limited|
|App Updated||October 02, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||6.50 MBs|