Install ES File Explorer Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install ES File Explorer in PC and you can install ES File Explorer 184.108.40.206.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ES File Explorer is developed by ES Global and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install ES File Explorer in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install ES File Explorer in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install ES File Explorer in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install ES File Explorer in PC:
- Install ES File Explorer in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ES File Explorer in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install ES File Explorer in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: ES File Explorer
- You will see search result for ES File Explorer app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for ES File Explorer depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ES File Explorer in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ES File Explorer
- Install ES File Explorer on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play ES File Explorer on your PC
3. How to Install ES File Explorer in Windows 11
To install ES File Explorer in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for ES File Explorer the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Just a random thought that, if you hate your file manager that came along with your smartphone manufacturer then try out ES File Explorer File Manager. It manages your files as per as folders i.e., Music, Videos, Documents and so on. I use it and I find it very powerful tools among other Android tools available on Google Play. You have got tons of options to work with like transfer apps, images, movies, documents, music, without using mobile data and cables just like Zapya app. Like Zapya, it also supports same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot so why are you waiting? Just download ES File Explorer File Manager. It is an easy file manager for Android to manage your files with rename, cut, copy, paste, and compress operations.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run ES File Explorer on your Windows or macOS systems.
ES File Explorer APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||ES Global|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|