Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC and you can install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Dumpster Photo & Video Restore is developed by Baloota and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC:
- Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Dumpster Photo & Video Restore
- You will see search result for Dumpster Photo & Video Restore app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Dumpster Photo & Video Restore depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
The dumpster is an android device recycle bin. Once the user has deleted a file, it does not disappear forever but stays there until the user finally empties it.
In Android user do not have a recycling bin, but that role is taken by Dumpster, capable of recovering almost anything deleted, from photos, videos and documents to music and compressed files.
Dumpster does not require ROOT access, so it makes it ideal for all types of users, it does not matter if their knowledge is basic, being a must on your Android smartphone.
Dumpster allows the user to find the files user want to remove from the trash; the user can restore one or several, it is up to user choice.
Once the user install the application, every file deleted on using Android will go to "dumpster" and will only be deleted when the user wants.
With Dumpster app user can protect the files in the trash with a password, so nobody can access them without knowing the password.
The dumpster is only able to recover deleted files after it has been installed. If the user deleted them before, then it will be going to require another type of more complex application.
You can also download Dumpster Photo & Video Restore for PC from this page.
Dumpster Photo & Video Restore APK And Features:
- Makes the backup of user deleted files, apps and more
- Perfect app for restoring deleted data
- Free app with auto cleaning system
- Huge cloud storage with 14 different languages support
Hint: You can also Download Dumpster Photo & Video Restore APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Dumpster Photo & Video Restore APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Dumpster Photo & Video Restore APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 26, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK File Size||16.1 MB|
2. Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Dumpster Photo & Video Restore
- Install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Dumpster Photo & Video Restore on your PC