Install Dr. Driving Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: February 12, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Dr. Driving on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Dr. Driving on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Dr. Driving in PC and you can install Dr. Driving 1.69 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Dr. Driving is developed by SUD Inc. and listed under Racing.
Download and Install Dr. Driving in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Dr. Driving in PC:
- Install Dr. Driving in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Dr. Driving in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Dr. Driving in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Dr. Driving
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Dr. Driving app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Dr. Driving will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Dr. Driving in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Dr. Driving app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Dr. Driving app.
- Step 4: Select the Dr. Driving app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Dr. Driving on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Dr. Driving in Windows 11
To install Dr. Driving on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Dr. Driving app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Dr. Driving app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Dr. Driving on your Windows or macOS systems.
Dr. Driving AlternativesFollowing is thee list of Dr. Driving alternatives you may want to try.
1. Extreme Car Driving Simulator
Extreme Car drifting fast and doing burnouts had never been so fun! Burn the asphalt of this open world city.
2. Dr. Driving 2
Dr. Driving is back in the sequel to the biggest mobile driving simulation game of all time.
3. Ultimate Car Driving Simulator
Ultimate Car Driving best game most realistic driving physics, unlimited customization, huge open world, addictive gameplay and endless fun.
4. Ultimate Car Driving: Classics
The best Ultimate Car Driving: Classics game of 2022 comes with the most realistic driving physics, unlimited customization and endless fun.
Dr. Driving APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||SUD Inc.|
|App Updated||February 12, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||12.33 MBs|