Install DRM Info Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install DRM Info in PC and you can install DRM Info 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. DRM Info is developed by Android Fung and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install DRM Info in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install DRM Info in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install DRM Info in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install DRM Info in PC:
- Install DRM Info in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install DRM Info in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install DRM Info in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: DRM Info
- You will see search result for DRM Info app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for DRM Info depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download DRM Info APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download DRM Info APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
DRM Info APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Android Fung|
|App Updated||February 10, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.3|
|APK File Size||3.5 MB|
2. Install DRM Info in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: DRM Info
- Install DRM Info on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play DRM Info on your PC