Download Squid 126.96.36.199-GP for Android
App DescriptionNew: We partnered with Google to bring incredibly fast, low-latency ink to Squid on the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome 62). See the difference: https://youtu.be/Oc66T_e7xwU
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Learn more about Squid Premium: https://goo.gl/mJFjeO
G Suite for Education customers can purchase Squid Premium in bulk using the Squid EDU Bulk License app (https://goo.gl/Kkxjtk).
Information about active pen devices: https://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: https://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected] with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.squidnotes.com.
Interested in beta testing? Join our public beta directly through Google Play!
You are downloading Squid 188.8.131.52-GP APK file for Android smartphones/tablets which requires Android 7.0 and up. Squid is one of the best free Productivity apps, you should try it.
To start downloading the APK file of Squid 184.108.40.206-GP make sure you choose one of the server locations below. After downloading the APK file of Squid move the downloaded file to your SD card or your Android smartphone's internal memory and then use any Android file manager you prefer to browse & install it.
But make sure you have enabled the third-party app installation to run APK files in Android.
Squid is one of the best free Productivity apps & you are about to download very latest version of Squid 220.127.116.11-GP. So, to start downloading the APK file of Squid on your Android smartphone, we provide direct download link below for Squid 18.104.22.168-GP.
Squid Android apps is the property & trademark from Steadfast Innovation, LLC and all rights reserved by Steadfast Innovation, LLC. You have provided direct downloadable link below to download the original free apk download package.
Please be aware that softstribe.com only share the original and free apk installer package for Squid 22.214.171.124-GP without any modifications or any alterations within the .apk file package for illegal activities.
If you wish to run Squid APK for PC, make sure you read the article.
All the apps & games are for home or personal use only. If any apk files download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Squid is the property and trademark from the developer Steadfast Innovation, LLC.
Squid file information
File name: com-steadfastinnovation-android-projectpapyrus-3-10-1-1-GP_SOFTSTRIBE.apk
Uploaded: December 16, 2022
File size: 19.80 MBs
Minimum Android version: Android 7.0 and up
Squid APK 126.96.36.199-GP:
Download APK from secure server >> File size: 19.80 MBs