I know, people tend not to pay for premium version of any paid software right? Even I don’t, but search around for alternative ways to get something done in handy at free of cost, ha ha!
For video editing needs I figured out a best solution previously i.e., Kinemaster video editor Android app for video editing later on I figured out how to install it in PC as well.
I found another video editor that fulfills almost half of our video editing needs. VivaVideo is a free video editor that you can use create professional-looking video stories. Start making videos with special effects that range from stickers and filters to animated clips and subtitles to transform. In this article, you will learn to install vivavideo editor Android app in PC.
Download and Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
There are two methods to install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC:
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
- You will see search result for VivaVideo: Free Video Editor app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for VivaVideo: Free Video Editor depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download VivaVideo: Free Video Editor APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
Download VivaVideo: Free Video Editor APK file
VivaVideo is rated as one of the best video editor and slideshow maker in 70+ countries. Creating your video story will never be as easy as it is in VivaVideo. This application includes its own creative video camera lenses with which you can easily create video collages with lovely background music. Perfect for creating vines and other funny videos. Another brilliant feature of VivaVideo is that you can make a movie with the pictures and add a beautiful music to it. And last but not the least, A powerful video editor. With this video editor, you can trim + merge your videos. Add filters to it, add various texts or subtitles, apply fast or slow motion and also dub the videos in any language. You can also share the videos directly on various social sites including emails, Facebook, WhatsApp, Vine, Snapchat, Fb Messenger, YouTube and Instagram etc.
You can download VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App 4.4.9 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
2. Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App on your PC
Hint: If you are using Nox player for installing VivaVideo: Free Video Editor App in pc, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the shortkey).