Skype WiFi is a free Android app that allows you to easily connect to any public WiFi connection wherever you go. Skype WiFi is an amazing application that helps you to get in touch with your friends only with your Android smartphone/tablet by giving out the most useful features to Android users. If you are Android user and want to connect with a WiFi connection without having any password (hack wifi passwords) then you should read the rest of article. Because this is the only way that you can use to connect with WiFi connection immediate to get online with Android smartphone/tablet.
With Skype WiFi Android app you can get online at over 2 million public WiFi hotspots worldwide at the touch of a button.
Here is how Skype WiFi works?
First of all download and install Skype WiFi in your Android device and follow the steps on your device after install Skype WiFi app:
- Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot
- Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
- Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?)
Once you followed the simple 3 steps above then you will be able to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app but you should know that Skype app is different then Skype WiFi (Many confused… That’s why I just pointed.)
- Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes
- No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form
- And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect
- Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
- WiFi connection to compatible network
- Skype Account or Microsoft account
- Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.