However, let me focus on how to update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250T Android 4.1.0. no shits, no fuss and muss just start right by now updating the version of Android 4.1.0 (Jelly Bean) in Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250T . In these of the following simple 8 steps you’ll be able to update your mobile’s Android version to 4.1.0 in Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250T.
Read: What is Android, What Android Does, and Why Use Android?
Okay.. Let’s get in:
8 Easy Steps to Update Android in Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250T
All you need to do for updating the Android follow the steps below (1 of 8):
1. Go to Settings > About Device > System Updates
2. Now, click the Update
3. A Pop-up window will show up, and you got to click the button called Ok.
4. Wait for a moment till the device connect to the server…
5. Once connected click the button download, to download the latest version of Android for your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250T Android 4.1.0 (Jelly Bean).
6. It’ll take a few minutes, so wait until the download is finished.
7. And here will click the button Install from the pop-up window open after the download completed.
8. Whoo, the device have successfully updated… Now, restart your mobile for better performance. Thanks for reading…