Those who want to tweak and make changes in their BlueStacks Android app player on PC might need this BlueStacks tweaker software installed on PC. BlueStacks tweaker is the kind of software that allows you to make changes on the BlueStacks app player just like we do on Android recovery mode, wipe data, factory reset and so on. You using this tweaker software to root your app player too. In this article, you will find the downloadable file of BlueStacks tweaker for your Windows running PC. Doesn’t matter if you are on 32-bit or 64-bit PC.
You can get general information about BlueStacks, the path to the folder of the program, version, image size disks (* .vdi), running services with this tweaker program. Think big, and do more than enough to meet your goals. Learn more and more about the Android community because it is the future of smartphones now. Using BlueStacks tweaker you can start, stop, forced stop all processes, services, drivers, etc. As I told you earlier that this tweaker can help you obtain root SU (superuser) easily. You can also change IMEI, sim card serial, WiFi MAC address, Android ID and more after applying the patch. If you use Google Adsense inside your Android apps, then you can change the Google Advertising ID too using BlueStacks tweaker.
Just a random thought, that if you are not a very big fan of BlueStacks then you might wanna know how to root Nox app player.
- Change DPI (Screen Density)
- Change the RAM (Maximum – 4096MB or 1/2 of installed RAM)
- Copying files/cache on your computer to BlueStacks and back
- Direct copying to/from BlueStacks directly into the appropriate folder
- Copying through TotalCommander with adb-plugin, but must be copied much faster
- Reduction of data folders to the real size. // Compressed .vdi image to the actual size, which is occupied by the installed applications
- Deleting the preset shortcuts from the desktop of BlueStacks
- Work in several profiles
- The ability to create multiple copies of BlueStacks with a different set of programs (Only one copy can run)
- Total stop BstHdLogRotatorSvc service
- Deleting the banner (BS 2.6.100)
- Disable the Window “Sign in with Google”
- Backup/Restore GUID/phone/resolution
- Factory reset
- Change size of Internal Storage and SDCard
BlueStacks Tweaker Setup Details
- Title: BlueStacks Tweaker
- Version: 3.22.0
- Setup file name:BSTweaker.zip
- File size: 74.3 MB
- OS Compatibility: Windows 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64)
- Developers: Anatoly Jacobs
System requirements to run BlueStacks Tweaker
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM is required
- Hard Drive storage: 150 MB space is required
- Processor: Dual Core / Core 2 Duo or later
- * .NET Framework 4 Client Profile or higher required
Download BlueStacks Tweaker
On clicking the download link below you will be able to get the .zip file of BlueStacks Tweaker right on your PC and you can extract it to get the .exe install-able file for your Windows PC.