Recently, an issue have been raised about PayPal that it is no longer accepting Payoneer card holders to create PayPal accounts. So in this way, we have an article about verifying PayPal account using Payoneer (have become useless) and you can’t verify you PayPal account using Payoneer anymore.
But many people have created their new Payoneer accounts and they are trying fund their cards using this article and I must mention that this method of funding Payoneer is also not working 🙁
All went through huge disappointment but I just figure out a way to fund Payoneer card using Skrill. If you have US Payment Service enabled in your card then you can use Skrill (Moneybookers) to fund your Payoneer account very easy.
Steps to Fund Payoneer Card using Skrill
Here I’m going to write a couple of steps that you can follow to get your Payoneer card funded:
- Create your Skrill account today (If you don’t have it)
- Now, login to your Skrill and Payoneer accounts
- In Payoneer, under Receive Payment → US Payment Service
- On this page, scroll down a little where you will find your Payoneer account number, routing number that you will have to add on Skrill to send funds from Skrill to Payoneer.
- In Skrill, go to Cards and Bank Accounts
- On this page, you will have to put the US Payment Service details and click the Add Account and Continue button
- Once done, you will see your Payoneer account have been added to your Skrill
- Finally, click the button Withdraw from sidebar of the Skrill account interface and withdraw your Skrill dollars to your American bank account like shown in the screenshot:
Thank you very much for reading my article and you are welcome to comment below if you face any problem while going through this process 🙂