jQuery Alpha Image plugin can change the selected colours to transparent in any image and give result as image or image-data. And this simple plugin works fine in IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. as we have tested it but it’s not working in Opera.
- include the latest version jQuery in your page
- include the latest version this plugin
- use .alphaimage() to iframe that you want to fix
- also you can install this plugin using Jam.js or Bower (plugin name : Jquery-Alpha-Image)
Examples is in the /Examples/ folder.
- colour: HEX Code or RGB (0,0,0) Code that you want to change to transparent (default : “”)
- onlyData: When completed, plugin returns result that has Image and Image Data. (default : false)
- onComplete: If you change onlyData option to true, it works when image processing completed.
Moreover click here.