Install Pinterest Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Pinterest on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Pinterest on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Pinterest in PC and you can install Pinterest 11.41.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Pinterest is developed by Pinterest, Inc. and listed under Social.
Download and Install Pinterest in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Pinterest in PC:
- Install Pinterest in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Pinterest in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Pinterest via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Pinterest in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Pinterest
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Pinterest app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Pinterest will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Pinterest in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Pinterest app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Pinterest app.
- Step 4: Select the Pinterest app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Pinterest on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Pinterest in Windows 11
To install Pinterest on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Pinterest app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Pinterest app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download Pinterest via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install Pinterest on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Pinterest on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Pinterest
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install Pinterest
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run Pinterest on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play Pinterest on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Pinterest on your Windows or macOS systems.
Pinterest is the official game from the very well-known communal network with an identical name. With it, users can create their computer-generated board to bring together you're all the most wanted pins and at all times get the whole shebang in their hand whether they are the videos, images, texts and popular songs ETC.
The best part of the application is that they cannot just embellish their private sustenance, as well as visit a browse through the poles apart boards formed by their fellow mates. Even leave the comments to let them know what you contemplate as a viewer and 'repin' bits and pieces to take along them to their board.
Thanks to this application, users can take a photograph of what they love and immediately pin it to the board to share it with the online community and followers. It's an outstanding technique that instantaneously shares the per diem understandings. Pinterest is a social network with hundreds and millions of users, where they can find out photos and images assets a guise.
Pinterest APK and Features:
- A creative content platform that will support its users to share their thoughts.
- Pin the photographs and videos at any time.
- Do it anywhere anytime, as long as they have an active internet connection.
Pinterest AlternativesFollowing is the list of Pinterest alternatives you may want to try.
Behance for Android to browse work by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
Dribbble is the leading destination to find & showcase creative work.
Pinterest APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Pinterest, Inc.|
|App Updated||November 30, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||80.52 MBs|