Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 is really an awesome Samsung’s smartphone with high-end processor of Quad-core 1.8 GHz built to provide smooth performance. Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 is having 2 GB ram with special focus on the design with slim and more smarter look with a decent grip in hand. Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 features 4.99 inches display and captures all the action wherever you are. But, did you know that you can turn it into the one and only device just for yourself by getting root permissions, installing Custom ROMs, customizing your interface and all. And this article that I’ve added is a best ever (Kidding) guide to root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 with Kingo Root computer software.
Root your Samsung Galaxy S4 I19500
- Free download Android ROOT and install it on your computer
- Make sure you have done NAndroid Backup of your device (Recommended)
- Make sure your device is powered ON
- Should have at least 70% battery level
- USB Cord
- Enter Download Mode on your device
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
If you are prepared as per as above guidelines you can go to next page and start rooting your Android device without any hesitation. But make sure you have read our site disclaimer.