HTC is the best Android smartphone manufacturer in terms of camera, stability and long-lasting battery performance. HTC U11 has great camera with 12 megapixels along with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM. If you own HTC U11 and trying to root your smartphone then you will have to enable recovery mode.
Recovery mode is especially designed to facilitate resetting and restoring the device process easy and therefore it has option for performing a factory data reset. Entering into recovery mode is required whenever you fix bugs in your Android device. You must have to perform recovery mode option when your device don’t work properly.
In this article, you will learn to enter into recovery mode on HTC U11.
Entering into recovery mode on HTC U11
- Switch off your HTC U11
- Press Volume Down + Power and hold for a few seconds
- You will be boot into download mode
- From download mode, go to reboot to bootloader (Using Volume keys to navigate and Power Key to select)
- It will get you to fastboot mode (also known as bootloader mode)
- Go to reboot to recovery mode
- It will show an red exclamation mark (triangle) just hold Power and Volume Up keys once
- That’s it, you are in recovery mode now
So, that’s how we enter into recovery mode on HTC U11 and if you have any issues entering into recovery mode on HTC U11 then comment your problem in the comment section below.