In this article, I’m going to teach you guys how to add Twitter Trends Widget in WordPress sorting out with different regions. Now, you can display the Twitter trends widget right in your WordPress blog from different regions seamlessly. You can choose from 300+ cities and many Countries Worldwide. Easy in widget configuration, and you can also specify the trends expiration time too.
So, by following this simple step by step guide about add Twitter Trends Widget in WordPress you will be able to add one in your WordPress blog too. Please consider sharing this article on your favorite social media sites.
- How to Increase Twitter Followers Effectively in WordPress
- How to Display Twitter Feed Seamlessly in WordPress
- Twitter: How to Automatically Post Tweets on Twitter from WordPress
Adding Twitter Trends Widget in WordPress
Follow the steps below:
- Install Twitter Trends Widget WordPress plugin
- Go to Appearance → Widgets and simply drag Twitter Trends Widget into your blog sidebar wherever you wish to display the Twitter Trends widget
- Finally update the settings in the widget: Region, number of trends, expiration time and Twitter Oauth App data.