Download ShareMe 1.28.24 for Android
ShareMe file details:
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||May 21, 2020|
|Android Version Required|
|APK File Size||6.3 MB|
Download Button for ShareMe APK Below
With advancement in technology, it has become a piece of cake to share files amongst different mobile devices. Numerous applications like Xender, SHAREit, ShareMe, Zapya, etc. enables you to share multiple files across mobile devices. Though, a few of these apps also allow you transfer files between Computer to Android.
One of such remarkable app is ShareMe which is developed by Xiaomi. In case you are a new user of ShareMe app or you have been utilizing ShareMe for a moment now and are speculating how to make use of ShareMe on a PC, you are in fluke.
What is ShareMe?
ShareMe is a file-transfer app created by Xiaomi. Up till now, this app has received numerous upgrades and gone through many changes. A few months ago, Xiaomi refurbished and released the revamped version of ShareMe app.
Apart from changing its insignia and moving it outside Utility folder to its own location on home screen, Xiaomi developed ShareMe app on Google Play Store. By way of doing this, ShareMe app presently can be used and installed on all smartphone devices from any creator. Whether you possess Samsung Galaxy S8 or a Redmi 4, you can make use of ShareMe application on both models.
ShareMe app allows you to transfer data from Android to Android at a higher speed while compared with Bluetooth. You can share files of any kinds or format – videos, APKs, images etc.
ShareMe has an interactive interface that makes file sharing enormously simple. It also offers the choice to resume intermittent file transfers. The only single requirement for ShareMe app is that both Android devices must be linked to same Wi-Fi connection.
How To Use ShareMe App To Transfer Data From Android To Computer Or Vice Versa
There isn’t any extravagant ShareMe tool accessible for Windows. You need to make use of FTP with the aim of connecting ShareMe to your personal computer. Mentioned below are the steps:
- Install ShareMe app on your Android phone. In case you have a Xiaomi phone running thru MIUI 9+, you don’t have to install anything as ShareMe is already installed on your phone. Though, if you own any other android device, download ShareMe app from Play Store or from softstribe.com.
- Link your phone and PC to same Wi-Fi. It is extremely significant step. In case you overlook this step, you won’t be capable of linking your PC and ShareMe application.
- Open ShareMe on your smartphone and tap a three-dot sign display at top-right side of the app. You need to choose “Connect to Computer” from this menu.
- On “Connect to Computer” screen tap on Start button displayed at bottom. You will be requested to select SD card or storage volume – Internal memory. Tap on storage of your choice.
- Now open Windows Explorer on your computer and enter that identical FTP URL displayed in address bar of Windows Explorer web browser. Press on Enter.
How To Use ShareMe App To Share Files Amongst Android Devices?
The ultimate objective of ShareMe android app is to share files amongst Android devices. If you are not completely assured how it actually works, mentioned below are steps for your guidance:
- Install ShareMe app on both Android devices and link them to same Wi-Fi system.
- Open ShareMe app and tap on Send on the device from where you want to send files. Select those files that you need to transfer on following screen. You can choose multiple files or even files of different formats.
- Open ShareMe app on second device and tap on Receive. You will notice that the receiver’s name will display the first device on ShareMe. Tap it. On the second phone, you will be requested whether you want to get file and Tap Ok.
How To Share ShareMe With Your Buddies?
In case you wish to share data from one device to another that doesn’t entail a ShareMe application installed, you can simply share this application with others. In order to do this, open ShareMe app on your smartphone and tap on Share ShareMe to your buddies thru linking at bottom.
How To Uninstall ShareMe?
In case you have installed ShareMe on an android device except Redmi, you can simply uninstall it thru utilizing normal approach. Open Google Play Store and search for ShareMe. Then click on Uninstall.
Download ShareMe Latest Version 1.28.24 for Android, click the direct download link below to download APK file with maximum download speed.
You choose Softstribe.com mirror server to download the APK file (com-xiaomi-midrop-1-28-24_SOFTSTRIBE.apk).
Please be aware that Softstribe.com only share original APK file for ShareMe 1.28.24 without any cheat, crack or any other modifications.
Start downloading Android free apps and games faster with our fastest APK Downloader. You have provided the direct download link for ShareMe with more speed as compared to the free file hostings such as userscloud, sendspace, zippyshare, mediafire, rapidgator, and so on.
ShareMe is the property and trademark from Xiaomi Inc. developer. Please note that the free apps & games are for home or personal use only. If you find any APK download that infringes your copyright, make sure you contact us
Note: Please download the apk file from the direct download link above and save it to your Android device's internal memory or SD card so you can easily navigate from file manager and install the app using that apk file manually on your Android smartphones/tablets. If the download link for ShareMe 1.28.24 is not working then please try to choose another mirror download link from the download page.
ShareMe Change LogNo Change log for this version
ShareMe APK 1.28.24:
File Size: 6.3 MB