Everyone knows that using Chainfire one-click root is the best Android rooting solutions so far. If you are landed on this page searching how to one-click root Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) using Chainfire then you are reading the right article. We are doing are best to provide 100% working guides and if you follow this guide to one-click root Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) then you will be able to root your Samsung S6 Edge.
Make sure you follow this article one-click root only Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) no other Samsung edge smartphone. Because it will work only on only Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G).
Chainfire One-click Root Solution
One-click root can be so relaxing right, because you don't have to worry about anything. Previously, you might wanna know how to one-click root BlueStacks 3 on your Windows running PC (32-bit). Similarly, Chainfire is one of the best company when it comes to provide one-click root solutions. Chainfire is known as the greatest one-click root solutions providers on the internet and if you want to one-click root your Android device you will have to search your device in the list of Chainfire site. If you are able to find your device then you can simply one-click root your Android device. Right now, it supports more than enough Android smartphones including Samsung Odin root methods, Google Nexus devices, Motorola, Asus and other devices.
Chainfire One-click Root Solutions
Right now, you can one-click root following Android devices:
- Google Nexus
- Huawei (Not all devices some of them)
- HTC (Some only)
What is Android Rooting?
Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones/tablets and other devices that run with Android OS to attain privileged control within Android's subsystem. Especially, when you want to update your Android device to give your device some extra privileges via rooting. By the way, rooting process is performed when you want to overcome the limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers assigned with the devices. On rooting the result will alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions or perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user.
Pre-requisites before rooting Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G)
Before you follow our guide, make sure you meet the following list of pre-requisites:
- Make sure you have unlocked bootloader of your Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) because flashing the Chainfire one-click root on locked bootloaders will probably brick your device
- Make sure, USB debugging is enabled
To Enable USB Debugging
To enable the USB Debugging, follow the steps:
Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 times then you will see message appeared on the screen i.e., "Developer option enabled"
From Settings -> Developer options -> Enable USB Debugging
- Android USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge must be installed, or install Samsung Kies 3 which will take care of driver issues
One-click root Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) using Chainfire
- Download Chainfire one-click root package
- Run Odin flashing tool on your computer
- Turn off your Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) completely
- Go to Download mode, follow the steps
How to enter Download Mode on Samsung Devices on Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G)?
Download mode is really necessary on Samsung devices when it comes to root your device. This is how one can get inside download mode Samsung devices:
- Press Power button and select ‘Switch Off’ from the popup device options
- After 5 seconds, Hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time
- Continue holding the three buttons until you see display changing, it will tell you to VOLUME UP
- Release three keys and just tap on the Volume Up button
- Your Samsung device will now be entering the download mode
- Afterwords, you are ready to connect it to computer
- When you enter in Download mode, connect your smartphone to computer with the USB cord
- When you see your Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) is connected with PC completely
- Since we have Odin flashing tool running, look for blue or yellow ID: COM (Which tells us that S6 Edge smartphone is detected)
- Go to Options tab, make sure you don’t click re-partition
- Overall, just don’t change default settings of Odin flashing tool (it should be same as default just like you started flashing tool on your PC for the first time)
- Chainfire rooting files are .tar.md5 files flashable in ODIN as PDA
- Click the AP/PDA button on Odin and upload the rooting file (step #1: select the .tar.md5 file, and click Start)
- Wait for a few seconds, till the rooting is completed
- In Odin user interface you will see green box with the pass message inside, that means the chainfire root file has been flashed
- If your Samsung device will now stuck at boot menu and you might see it restarting again and again
- Unplug your device from PC and go to recovery mode on your device
- Press + hold (Volume UP + Home + Power button) and leave the power button when your phone vibrate but don’t release home and + volume up buttons, after a while you will automatically boot into the Recovery Mode of you Samsung device
- From recovery mode, wipe out data and factory reset
- Simply, Restart Phone now from the recovery mode
That’s how you can one-click root Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) using Chainfire.
How to check if Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) is rooted
To check if you have successfully rooted your Samsung S6 Edge (SC-04G) Android emulator on your PC, follow the steps below:
- Search Root Checker on your Google Play store and install it
- The working of this app is completely easy just run the app
- Root checker will display the root status (Whether it is rooted or not)
In case you miss any of the steps from the guide, we are not responsible of bricking your device.
So, before you follow our guides, make sure you read the disclaimer.