Like other Android smartphone Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL comes with recovery mode. You can do many incredible things in your device’s recovery mode. We have also published official stock wallpapers of Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. So, installing custom ROMs, and stock firmware on Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL made easy if you are able to boot into recovery mode.
Don’t worry this article will show you complete guide on how to boot into recovery mode Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Android.
Boot into recovery mode Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Android
Follow the steps below and you will be able to boot into recovery mode on Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Android smartphone.
- Switch off your Pixel 2 or 2 XL phone
- Press & hold Power + Volume down buttons and wait for few seconds
- It will boot Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL into bootloader mode
- Here, use Volume down button to go down the list and highlight Recovery mode
- Use Power button that will take you to boot into recovery mode
- You will see Android broken logo here and in order to pass it follow the rest of guidelines
- Press & hold Power button then press the Volume UP button once to boot into stock recovery
- That’s hardware buttons of booting into recovery mode (in Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL)
However, if you have adb and fastboot setup installed on your PC, you will be able to boot into recovery mode using adb reboot bootloader command line in PC.
Note: We ensure our users to read disclaimer first following our guides.