Chinese smartphone manufacturers have rose to fame, in the smartphone world, as one of the most innovative, giving Giants like Apple and Samsung, a run for their money. As the fan-following and loyalty keeps growing for Chinese smartphones, outside of China, these manufacturers bring in more and more innovation, that simply leaves the audience awestruck.
Such is the case for the Chinese giant, Xiaomi, that has seen immense growth, over the years. Xiaomi has never failed to disappoint, with its smartphone offerings. How can we forget the impossible ‘Pocophone F1?’ The phone was a tremendous hit, that allowed users to buy flagship-grade phones, with minor sacrifices, for nearly $300. It was impossible to think that Xiaomi could ever do that.
The trend falls to the premium ‘Mi’ line-up as well. Xiaomi’s Ki 9 was a huge hit, with an attractive design, and features. The camera even got praise from the likes of DXO mark. Xiaomi has always innovated and offered stellar smartphones, at very competitive prices.
With that being said, the popular Chinese smartphone manufacturer has taken the wraps off their latest Xiaomi Mi CC9 series of Smartphones. The CC9 series is a reflection of the firm’s latest strategic alliance with the popular selfie-app company ‘Meitu.’ Hence, the CC9 series is all about the selfies and battery life.
Speaking of that, we have gotten 3 stock wallpapers for our users. The wallpapers sports FULL HD+ format, with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of the stock wallpapers is 19.5:9.
Before you guys rush on to download the wallpapers, let’s set aside the specifications, and see what the phone has to offer:
- 6.39 Inches, FULL HD+ AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 710 SoC
- Water drop notch panel, with the screen being protected by Gorilla Glass
- Display Pixel Density of 403
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB ROM or 8GB RAM/ 128 ROM options (Micro SD expansion available)
- Triple Rear Camera setup with Primary sensor of 48 MP, 8MP Ultra-wide Lens, and 2MP Depth Sensor
- The highlight, 32MP Selfie-Camera, with AI Portrait mode for low-light situations
- Additional Mimoji Avatars, working with the selfie-cam, debuting with Mi CC9
- Video shooting of 4K at 30 frames per second, and FULL HD at 60 frames per second
- Battery Capacity of 4030 mAh, with support for 18-watt fast charging, USB Type-C, and inclusion of a headphone jack
- Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and much more
- Software on Android 9.0 Pie, with MIUI skin on top
Now that specs are out of the way, we can focus on the stunning stock wallpapers. These wallpapers will look absolutely minimalist on your devices, given the quality of display of your phone. Be sure to check the download link, if you desire Mi CC9’s minimalist and immersive, stock wallpapers.