Install SpeedVPN Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing SpeedVPN on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install SpeedVPN on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install SpeedVPN in PC and you can install SpeedVPN 1.6.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. SpeedVPN is developed by GoSpeed Software and listed under Tools.
Download and Install SpeedVPN in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install SpeedVPN in PC:
- Install SpeedVPN in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install SpeedVPN in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install SpeedVPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. SpeedVPN
- Step 5: From the search results, select the SpeedVPN app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for SpeedVPN will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install SpeedVPN in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the SpeedVPN app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the SpeedVPN app.
- Step 4: Select the SpeedVPN app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play SpeedVPN on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install SpeedVPN in Windows 11
To install SpeedVPN on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the SpeedVPN app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the SpeedVPN app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run SpeedVPN on your Windows or macOS systems.
SpeedVPN AlternativesFollowing is the list of SpeedVPN Secure VPN Proxy alternatives you may want to try.
1. Hoxx VPN
Hoxx VPN Service can be used to bypass filtered or blocked websites. You can protect your personal information at public Wi-Fi locations.
2. ZenMate VPN - WiFi Security
ZenMate's Android VPN app is one of the best virtual private networks and the most user-friendly cyber-security solution.
3. OpenVPN Connect – OpenVPN App
OpenVPN Connect app does NOT independently provide a VPN service. It is a client application that establishes and transports data.
4. CyberGhost VPN: Secure WiFi
Get the best internet security on Android with CyberGhost VPN - a private IP address location changer.
SquirrelVPN is the secure, stable and fast VPN powered by the encrypted peer-to-peer decentralized network that protects the privacy and security.
6. Oko VPN
Oko VPN protects your privacy, and allows you to browse the web safely without the fear of being tracked by hackers or trackers.
7. Atlas VPN: fast, unlimited VPN
Atlas VPN is an easy-to-use VPN for anonymous, secure, and private browsing online.
8. Tachyon VPN - Private Proxy
Tachyon VPN private proxy IPX Staking is now available! Everyone can create an IPX Wallet and join without limitations.
9. Avira Phantom VPN: Fast VPN
Avira Phantom VPN secures your data, anonymizes your surfing, and unblocks ge0-restricted websites.
SpeedVPN APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||GoSpeed Software|
|App Updated||February 01, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||10.15 MBs|