Willow for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Willow Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Willow Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Willow in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Willow is developed by Willow TV International and listed under Sports.
If you are looking to install Willow in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
The current era of internet and growing technology makes it possible to enjoy the cricket through the handy gadgets like smartphone, tablet or iPad. The possibility of enjoying the cricket is available in the form of Willow. Willow presents live cricket streaming to its users. Live Streaming of all cricket actions and Chromecast is the highlighted and crucial feature of this app.
More than this, Willow presents exclusive On-Demand actions to its user with LIVE streaming. Plus, the option of replays and highlights also exist here. Other than this, users of this app can enjoy eye-catching scoreboard that displays all score details and cricketers’ details in a meaningful manner.
Other than the above, fixtures and reminders for live events also maintained in Willow. Enjoyment does not stop here but it can also hide scores and results if you fully want to concentrate on live actions of cricketers. You have also the opportunity to share favorite part of the match over the social media platforms.
Willow APK and Features
- Delivers online cricket updates
- Offers live streaming of cricket action and Chromecast
- Provides replays and highlights
- Users can receive reminders for live events
- Allow users to share their favorite portion of a cricket match on the social media platforms
Willow in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Willow in Windows PC & Mac
To install Willow in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Willow
- You will see search result for Willow app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Willow in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Willow in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Willow
- Install Willow on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Willow on your PC
3. How to Install Willow in Windows 11
To install Willow in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Willow the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download Willow APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Willow TV International|
|App Updated||November 20, 2019|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.2+|
|APK File Size||14.91MB|