Install HD Camera Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing HD Camera on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install HD Camera on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install HD Camera in PC and you can install HD Camera 1.14.7 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. HD Camera is developed by KXAppCenter.Inc. and listed under Photography.
Download and Install HD Camera in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install HD Camera in PC:
- Install HD Camera in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install HD Camera in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install HD Camera in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. HD Camera
- Step 5: From the search results, select the HD Camera app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for HD Camera will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install HD Camera in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the HD Camera app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the HD Camera app.
- Step 4: Select the HD Camera app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play HD Camera on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install HD Camera in Windows 11
To install HD Camera on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the HD Camera app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the HD Camera app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run HD Camera on your Windows or macOS systems.
HD Camera AlternativesFollowing is thee list of HD Camera alternatives you may want to try.
HD Camera utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet. Let you snaps quick and easy photos and videos.
2. Split Camera
Self-timer makes cloning easy and because of the blender, the shots don't need to be perfectly aligned.
Timestamp Camera can add timestamp watermark on camera in real time. Easy to take photos and videos.
4. HD Camera
Create high-resolution HD photos with excellent effects, photos and videos designed for videos and videos.
5. Open Camera
Open Camera is a completely free Camera app. support for scene modes, effects, white balance, ISO, exposure selfie with "screen flash and more.
6. Kuji Cam
Kuji Cam create beautiful photos with vintage touch. Tons of filters and effects. Tons of light leak and dust, grain bokeh, effects and Beautiful photo frames.
Our K-Beauty Camera app mainly provides beauty filters, AR stickers and facial beautifying functions to enhance the shooting effect.
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily.
HD Camera APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||September 22, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||21.00 MBs|