Install Messenger Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Messenger in PC and you can install Messenger 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Messenger is developed by FORBIS s.r.o. and listed under Social.
If you are looking to install Messenger in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Messenger in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Messenger in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Messenger in PC:
- Install Messenger in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Messenger in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Messenger in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Messenger
- You will see search result for Messenger app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Messenger depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by FORBIS s.r.o. developer:
Hint: You can also Download Messenger APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Messenger APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Messenger APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||FORBIS s.r.o.|
|App Updated||April 06, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||10.2 MB|
2. Install Messenger in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Messenger
- Install Messenger on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Messenger on your PC