Yandex.Maps for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Yandex.Maps Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Yandex.Maps Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Yandex.Maps in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Yandex.Maps is developed by Yandex Apps and listed under Travel & Local.
If you are looking to install Yandex.Maps in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Internet users can now find the places according to their needs as Yandex Maps is here. Yandex Maps maintain the database of organizations to allow its users to narrow their searches by using the filters. Also, offers users to access information of contacts, office hours, service information, photos and public reviews about any organization.
Not only this but this app also gives potential to its users to search places and addresses without connecting to offline maps. Further, you can identify the congestion on the map as it will be highlighted through the traffic light icon. Even, you will have a chance to trace the parking area in public places.
More than the above, you can locate public transport stops in real-time. Plus, with panorama view, you will have a chance to see locations from the street level. Also, you can select map, satellite and hybrid appearances.
Yandex.Maps APK and Features
- Allow users to search nearby locations
- Users can get detailed information about organizations and routes on their way
- Provide updates to users about the traffic jam
- Important details like contacts, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews can be looked up by the users
- The map view can be customized by the users
Yandex.Maps in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Yandex.Maps in Windows PC & Mac
To install Yandex.Maps in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Yandex.Maps
- You will see search result for Yandex.Maps app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Yandex.Maps in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Yandex.Maps in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Yandex.Maps
- Install Yandex.Maps on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Yandex.Maps on your PC
3. How to Install Yandex.Maps in Windows 11
To install Yandex.Maps in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Yandex.Maps the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Yandex.Maps APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Yandex Apps|
|App Updated||December 23, 2021|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Android Version Required||Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size|