Install Ridmik Keyboard Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Ridmik Keyboard on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Ridmik Keyboard on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Ridmik Keyboard in PC and you can install Ridmik Keyboard 10.9 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Ridmik Keyboard is developed by Ridmik Lab and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Ridmik Keyboard in PC:
- Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Ridmik Keyboard
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Ridmik Keyboard app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Ridmik Keyboard will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Ridmik Keyboard app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Ridmik Keyboard app.
- Step 4: Select the Ridmik Keyboard app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Ridmik Keyboard on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Ridmik Keyboard in Windows 11
To install Ridmik Keyboard on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Ridmik Keyboard app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Ridmik Keyboard app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Ridmik Keyboard on your Windows or macOS systems.
Ridmik Keyboard is an Android app that you can install in your Android phone. You can use this onscreen keyboard to write Bangla in your device. This keyboard offers a Bangla phonetic keyboard that provides ease to its users. Other than the Bangla phonetic keyboard, it also offers Unijoy layout and smilies of various types. The types of smilies can be sad, funny, and angry etc as it supports the full set of emojis. It also allows users to do voice input. Plus it offers new themes.
More than this, this app supports its users by providing word prediction or word suggestion. Not only word suggestions but it also provide improved suggestions and next word suggestions. It also recommends emoji in suggestion. The most important thing is that you will be able to learn the words by typing its features.
You have the facility to enjoy all its feature in free just by downloading this app into your Android phone. But your Android phone should have support for native Bangla.
Ridmik Keyboard APK & features:
- Various similies
- Offers Bangla phonetic keyboard
- English, Bangla and Ridmik modes are available
- Users can learn words by typing features
- Gingerbread, ICS, and the Ridmik are available in 7 different themes
Ridmik Keyboard AlternativesFollowing is the list of Ridmik Keyboard alternatives you may want to try.
Bangla Keyboard is an English to Bengali keyboard app that makes typing Bangla faster than ever before.
This Free translator can quickly translate from Bengali to English and English to Bengali.
Type in English to get Bangla letters. works inside all apps on your phone - a Bangali keyboard app.
Ridmik Keyboard APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Ridmik Lab|
|App Updated||October 15, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||21.74 MBs|