Install Ridmik Keyboard Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Ridmik Keyboard in PC and you can install Ridmik Keyboard 7.9 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Ridmik Keyboard is developed by Ridmik Labs and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install Ridmik Keyboard in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Ridmik Keyboard in PC:
- Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Ridmik Keyboard
- You will see search result for Ridmik Keyboard app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Ridmik Keyboard depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Ridmik Keyboard in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Ridmik Keyboard
- Install Ridmik Keyboard on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Ridmik Keyboard on your PC
3. How to Install Ridmik Keyboard in Windows 11
To install Ridmik Keyboard in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Ridmik Keyboard the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Ridmik Keyboard is an Android app that you can install in your Android phone. You can use this onscreen keyboard to write Bangla in your device. This keyboard offers a Bangla phonetic keyboard that provides ease to its users. Other than the Bangla phonetic keyboard, it also offers Unijoy layout and smilies of various types. The types of smilies can be sad, funny, and angry etc as it supports the full set of emojis. It also allows users to do voice input. Plus it offers new themes.
More than this, this app supports its users by providing word prediction or word suggestion. Not only word suggestions but it also provide improved suggestions and next word suggestions. It also recommends emoji in suggestion. The most important thing is that you will be able to learn the words by typing its features.
You have the facility to enjoy all its feature in free just by downloading this app into your Android phone. But your Android phone should have support for native Bangla.
Ridmik Keyboard APK & features:
- Various similies
- Offers Bangla phonetic keyboard
- English, Bangla and Ridmik modes are available
- Users can learn words by typing features
- Gingerbread, ICS, and the Ridmik are available in 7 different themes
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Ridmik Keyboard on your Windows or macOS systems.
Ridmik Keyboard APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Ridmik Labs|
|App Updated||September 16, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1 and up|
|APK File Size||16.04 MBs|