Install Solid Explorer Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Solid Explorer on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Solid Explorer on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Solid Explorer in PC and you can install Solid Explorer 2.8.31 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Solid Explorer is developed by NeatBytes and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install Solid Explorer in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Solid Explorer in PC:
- Install Solid Explorer in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Solid Explorer in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Solid Explorer in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Solid Explorer
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Solid Explorer app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Solid Explorer will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Solid Explorer in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Solid Explorer app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Solid Explorer app.
- Step 4: Select the Solid Explorer app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Solid Explorer on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Solid Explorer in Windows 11
To install Solid Explorer on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Solid Explorer app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Solid Explorer app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Solid Explorer on your Windows or macOS systems.
The solid explorer file manager is an easy to use file explorer which will manage all the present file in your device including SD card and main memory for you. Solid Explorer is such an incredible application that you will never go to a new application to discover the files.
The interface is specially designed for the convenience of the clients so they can navigate through the application easily. The application has a shortcut to all its options from different folders/ storage / emulated/o, from which explore all the folders and find the document quickly and precisely.
Moreover, the advantage of the app is that it will locate and extract the data into sections for photos, music so navigating them will be speedily and smoothly.
One of the app's strong points is that take account of two independent windows so the user can easily transfer files from one device to another.
Select the file which one you want to pick and drop off location, copy and paste it in their respective sections. Apart from these it also works with ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR and more.
Solid Explorer File Manager APK and Features:
- Solid explorer opens the files from the cloud such as dropbox and googledrive.
- A well-organized and unpretentious file explorer.
- Protect the files with its meek interface.
Solid Explorer APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||April 03, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||24.13 MBs|