Device Control [root] app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Device Control [root] Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Device Control [root] Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Device Control [root] in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Device Control [root] is developed by Alexander Martinz and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Device Control [root] in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Device Control [root] in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Device Control [root] in Windows PC & Mac
To install Device Control [root] in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Device Control [root]
- You will see search result for Device Control [root] app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Device Control [root] in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Device Control [root] in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Device Control [root]
- Install Device Control [root] on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Device Control [root] on your PC
3. How to Install Device Control [root] in Windows 11
To install Device Control [root] in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Device Control [root] the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download Device Control [root] APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Alexander Martinz|
|App Updated||December 21, 2016|
|Android Version Required||4.0.4, Android 4.0.3+|
|APK File Size||5.00MB|