Install Coursera Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Coursera on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Coursera on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Coursera in PC and you can install Coursera 4.17.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Coursera is developed by Coursera and listed under Education.
Download and Install Coursera in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Coursera in PC:
- Install Coursera in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Coursera in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Coursera in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Coursera
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Coursera app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Coursera will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Coursera in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Coursera app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Coursera app.
- Step 4: Select the Coursera app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Coursera on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Coursera in Windows 11
To install Coursera on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Coursera app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Coursera app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Coursera on your Windows or macOS systems.
Coursera AlternativesFollowing is the list of Coursera Learn career skills alternatives you may want to try.
Grow your skills with LinkedIn Learning. Explore over 16,000 expert-led courses available.
Udemy is a leading destination for online courses that empowers you to grow professionally and personally.
Explore your creativity on Skillshare, the leading platform for online courses where millions of creatives.
Alison's 3000+ totally free online courses, you will learn anywhere, at your own pace. Hundreds of NEW online courses every month in the most searched learning categories.
Coursera APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 10, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||26.63 MBs|