Install Open Camera Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Open Camera on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Open Camera on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Open Camera in PC and you can install Open Camera 1.51.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Open Camera is developed by Mark Harman and listed under Photography.
Download and Install Open Camera in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Open Camera in PC:
- Install Open Camera in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Open Camera in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Open Camera in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Open Camera
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Open Camera app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Open Camera will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Open Camera in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Open Camera app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Open Camera app.
- Step 4: Select the Open Camera app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Open Camera on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Open Camera in Windows 11
To install Open Camera on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Open Camera app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Open Camera app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Open Camera on your Windows or macOS systems.
Open Camera is an extremely superlative camera app for android that, in spite of trying to offer scores of exclusive filters and special effects for your photos, offers a forceful android camera you can use at any point in time.
Firstly, it was believed that the Open Camera app doesn't have numerous functionalities beyond those covered by a default Android camera, though the actuality is that it does. For beginners, the Open Camera app occupies around 600 KB, contrasted with 20 MB of Google camera. Furthermore, Open Camera notifies you regarding how much space you have on your device at all points in time.
As much as photo preferences are concerned, the app provides just about all those things you could require in an android camera: zoom option, timer, touch focus, stabilizer, ISO, picture modes etc.
In a nutshell, Open Camera is an interactive camera app for android that possibly not claim scores of filters, special effects and other stuff, though it entails loads of other things. Like its merits that it provides a proper substitute to a typical Android camera.
The Open Camera app is utterly free to use!
- With the Auto-level feature, your photos are flawlessly level except for what.
- Represent your android camera's feature, support for color effects, scene modes, ISO, exposure lock, white balance; selfies via "screen flash", high definition video and many more.
- Easily manageable remote controls with Timer, auto-repeating mode.
- Preference to capture a photo at distance via making noise, or via voice command "cheese".
- Interactive UI and Adjustable volume keys.
- Upturned preview option with separable lenses.
- Covers an array of crop guides and grids.
- Voluntary geo-tagging of videos and photos; for photos, this encompasses breadth tracking.
- Apply timestamp and date, location synchronizes, and personalize the text to pictures; save time/date and location in the form of video subtitles.
- Panorama, comprising off the front camera.
- HDR Support and Exposure Linking.
- Camera2 API Support: manual adjustments; bursting mode; DNG files; log profile and slow-motion videos.
- Noise lessening and vibrant series optimization mean.
- On-screen histogram preferences focus peaks, zebra stripes.
- Center bracketing mode.
- Utterly free of cost, without 3rd party ads within the app.
- Open Source.
Point To Consider: It is not possible to test the Open Camera app on every single android device available out there, thus you need to test prior to using the Open Camera app to video/photo of your wedding, birthday, etc.
Open Camera app for android also utilizes content under a 3rd party licence, please visit https://opencamera.org.uk/#licence
What’s New in Open Camera App for Android?
- Upgraded icon for swapping amongst manifold cameras. For old behavior incapacitate Onscreen GUI/ Settings/"Manifold cameras icon".
- Space adjustment on supported android devices, Camera 2 only. Flash support for physical ISO/exposure. Added customized video profiles. Enhancements for log profiles. The auto-leveling function now displays an on-screen checkbox.
- A number of bug fixes and other app enhancements.
So for what you are waiting for? Download/Install today Open Camera App for android available at softstribe.com or alternatively, you can download/install it from Google Play Store!
Open Camera APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Mark Harman|
|App Updated||January 03, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||3.69 MBs|