Install OpenVPN Connect Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing OpenVPN Connect on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install OpenVPN Connect on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install OpenVPN Connect in PC and you can install OpenVPN Connect 3.2.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. OpenVPN Connect is developed by OpenVPN and listed under Tools.
Download and Install OpenVPN Connect in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install OpenVPN Connect in PC:
- Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. OpenVPN Connect
- Step 5: From the search results, select the OpenVPN Connect app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for OpenVPN Connect will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install OpenVPN Connect in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the OpenVPN Connect app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the OpenVPN Connect app.
- Step 4: Select the OpenVPN Connect app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play OpenVPN Connect on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install OpenVPN Connect in Windows 11
To install OpenVPN Connect on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the OpenVPN Connect app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the OpenVPN Connect app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run OpenVPN Connect on your Windows or macOS systems.
OpenVPN Connect – OpenVPN App AlternativesFollowing is the list of OpenVPN Connect – OpenVPN App alternatives you may want to try.
Get instant secure data protection and keep your identity private with PIA VPN. With PIA, get Secure Access, Internet Freedom.
It is recommended to install OpenVPN official client OpenVPN For Android, this app will send import VPN profile and connect command to OpenVPN.
new version of the ProtonVPN app available and this version is not supported anymore. Please install the new ProtonVPN app.
OpenVPN Connect APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||July 26, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||5.77 MBs|