Install OpenVPN Connect Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install OpenVPN Connect in PC and you can install OpenVPN Connect 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. OpenVPN Connect is developed by OpenVPN and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install OpenVPN Connect in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install OpenVPN Connect in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install OpenVPN Connect in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install OpenVPN Connect in PC:
- Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install OpenVPN Connect in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: OpenVPN Connect
- You will see search result for OpenVPN Connect app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for OpenVPN Connect depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by OpenVPN developer:
Hint: You can also Download OpenVPN Connect APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download OpenVPN Connect APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
OpenVPN Connect APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||2.2 MB|
2. Install OpenVPN Connect in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: OpenVPN Connect
- Install OpenVPN Connect on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play OpenVPN Connect on your PC