Install Locus Map Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Locus Map in PC and you can install Locus Map 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Locus Map is developed by Asamm Software, s. r. o. and listed under Maps & Navigation.
If you are looking to install Locus Map in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Locus Map in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Locus Map in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Locus Map in PC:
- Install Locus Map in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Locus Map in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Locus Map in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Locus Map
- You will see search result for Locus Map app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Locus Map depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download Locus Map APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Locus Map APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Locus Map APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Asamm Software, s. r. o.|
|App Updated||July 27, 2020|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||25.7 MB|
2. Install Locus Map in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Locus Map
- Install Locus Map on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Locus Map on your PC