Install MoreLocale 2 Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install MoreLocale 2 in PC and you can install MoreLocale 2 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MoreLocale 2 is developed by C-LIS CO., LTD. (C-LIS Crazy Lab.) and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install MoreLocale 2 in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install MoreLocale 2 in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install MoreLocale 2 in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install MoreLocale 2 in PC:
- Install MoreLocale 2 in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MoreLocale 2 in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install MoreLocale 2 in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: MoreLocale 2
- You will see search result for MoreLocale 2 app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for MoreLocale 2 depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Get the information of custom locale on your smartphone by using the MoreLocale 2. MoreLocale 2 is an app that is suitable for you to view the custom locale and even modify your custom locale. Moreover, you can change the language of your smartphone and also you can modify your local region. The interface of this is intuitive so the inexperienced users can use this app due to its simple design.
All of the above, you have the choice to add more locales in the list of locale. The option of changing the language is available on the main bar so you can select any language other than the English. To add the region, you have to click on the ISO3166 button and then select the country, hence regions will be added in the locale list.
MoreLocale 2 needs permission before changing the configuration of your phone. You can avail SuperUser access for automatic permission to made the configuration modification. Also, you can use pm command to give permission for the modification of the configuration of your phone.
MoreLocale 2 APK and Features
- View custom locale
- Modify locale in your phone
- Suitable to change the language of your smartphone
- Provides capability to change default region
- Offers intuitive interface and design
Hint: You can also Download MoreLocale 2 APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download MoreLocale 2 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
MoreLocale 2 APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||C-LIS CO., LTD. (C-LIS Crazy Lab.)|
|App Updated||April 19, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 1.5|
|APK File Size|
2. Install MoreLocale 2 in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: MoreLocale 2
- Install MoreLocale 2 on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play MoreLocale 2 on your PC