Photo & Video Locker for PC - Photo & Video Locker app for PC/Laptop
Looking for a way to Download Photo & Video Locker Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Photo & Video Locker Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Photo & Video Locker in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Photo & Video Locker is developed by Innorriors Pvt. Ltd. and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Photo & Video Locker in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Photo & Video Locker in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Photo & Video Locker in Windows PC & Mac
To install Photo & Video Locker in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Photo & Video Locker
- You will see search result for Photo & Video Locker app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Photo & Video Locker in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Photo & Video Locker in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Photo & Video Locker
- Install Photo & Video Locker on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Photo & Video Locker on your PC
3. How to Install Photo & Video Locker in Windows 11
To install Photo & Video Locker in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Photo & Video Locker the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Photo & Video Locker APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Innorriors Pvt. Ltd.|
|App Updated||September 19, 2018|
|Android Version Required||4.0.1, 4.0.2, Android 4.0+|
|APK File Size||7.1 MB|