My Device Settings for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download My Device Settings Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install My Device Settings Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install My Device Settings in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. My Device Settings is developed by Yalintech and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install My Device Settings in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
My Device Settings in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install My Device Settings in Windows PC & Mac
To install My Device Settings in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: My Device Settings
- You will see search result for My Device Settings app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install My Device Settings in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing My Device Settings in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: My Device Settings
- Install My Device Settings on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run My Device Settings on your PC
3. How to Install My Device Settings in Windows 11
To install My Device Settings in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for My Device Settings the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download My Device Settings APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||March 25, 2022|
|Android Version Required||Android 22 and above|
|APK File Size||10.84MB|