Install GFX Tool Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install GFX Tool in PC and you can install GFX Tool 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. GFX Tool is developed by tsoml and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install GFX Tool in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install GFX Tool in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install GFX Tool in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install GFX Tool in PC:
- Install GFX Tool in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install GFX Tool in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install GFX Tool in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: GFX Tool
- You will see search result for GFX Tool app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for GFX Tool depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
GFX Tool is the tool that will allow us to configure PUBG Mobile visuals to work better without any sort of headache. The famous battle royale that millions of people play daily is a shooter that not only tests the nerves of those who play, but also the mobile where they play. Surely if you tend to play it you will found more than once adjusting the graphics settings. And now you can do it from a convenient GFX Tool application.
GFX Tool APK & features:
- Before using the GFX Tool, the user has to root phone according to the Android version.
- Provide best FPS in low resolution
- Provide smooth graphics configuration
- The 60 rates of FPS control the overheating of mobile
- Deactivating anti-aliasing via GFX Tool gives best FPS
- Best graphics support in GFX Tool
- GFX Tool offers many types of shadow selection
- Includes an API that improves graphics in modern devices.
Once you set all the settings properly in the GFX Tool it will start giving you FPS advantage in PUBG. After the configuration, the button in the GFX Tool will be transformed into a new one to launch PUBG Mobile. Press it and you will enter the game. From there, check if you are comfortable with the configuration. You will have comfortable graphics, with more stable performance.
Other Apps by tsoml developer:
Hint: You can also Download GFX Tool APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download GFX Tool APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
GFX Tool APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||January 13, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.3|
|APK File Size||3.6 MB|
2. Install GFX Tool in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: GFX Tool
- Install GFX Tool on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play GFX Tool on your PC