Install GFX Tool Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: February 06, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing GFX Tool on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install GFX Tool on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install GFX Tool in PC and you can install GFX Tool 10.2.8 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. GFX Tool is developed by tsoml and listed under Tools.
Download and Install GFX Tool in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install GFX Tool in PC:
- Install GFX Tool in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install GFX Tool in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install GFX Tool in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. GFX Tool
- Step 5: From the search results, select the GFX Tool app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for GFX Tool will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install GFX Tool in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the GFX Tool app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the GFX Tool app.
- Step 4: Select the GFX Tool app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play GFX Tool on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install GFX Tool in Windows 11
To install GFX Tool on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the GFX Tool app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the GFX Tool app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run GFX Tool on your Windows or macOS systems.
GFX Tool is the tool that will allow us to configure PUBG Mobile visuals to work better without any sort of headache. The famous battle royale that millions of people play daily is a shooter that not only tests the nerves of those who play, but also the mobile where they play. Surely if you tend to play it you will found more than once adjusting the graphics settings. And now you can do it from a convenient GFX Tool application.
GFX Tool APK & features:
- Before using the GFX Tool, the user has to root phone according to the Android version.
- Provide best FPS in low resolution
- Provide smooth graphics configuration
- The 60 rates of FPS control the overheating of mobile
- Deactivating anti-aliasing via GFX Tool gives best FPS
- Best graphics support in GFX Tool
- GFX Tool offers many types of shadow selection
- Includes an API that improves graphics in modern devices.
Once you set all the settings properly in the GFX Tool it will start giving you FPS advantage in PUBG. After the configuration, the button in the GFX Tool will be transformed into a new one to launch PUBG Mobile. Press it and you will enter the game. From there, check if you are comfortable with the configuration. You will have comfortable graphics, with more stable performance.
GFX Tool for PUBG AlternativesFollowing is the list of GFX Tool for PUBG & BGMI alternatives you may want to try.
1. FlashDog - GFX Tool
FlashDog is a game tool designed for FPS mobile games. Support custom graphics, unlock maximum FPS limit.
2. FLAME GFX TOOL FOR PUBG & BGMI
Flame official GFX TOOL for best gaming experience. This tool for pecific games helps you configure the game graphics by the best optimized.
3. GFX Tool for PUBG & BGMI
GFX Tool is a free utility launcher for FPS games where you can fully customize the game graphics according to your desires for smooth gameplay experience.
4. VIP GFX TOOL FOR PUBG/BGMI
GFX TOOL FOR IMPROVE GAMING EXPERIENCE. All features only for increasing your gaming experience.
5. TURBO GFX TOOL FOR PUBG & BGMI
TURBO GFX Tool is an application that supports adjusting graphics quality and FPS for online mobile games.
GFX Tool APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||February 06, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||4.19 MBs|