SuperSU app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download SuperSU Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install SuperSU Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install SuperSU in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. SuperSU is developed by Codingcode and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install SuperSU in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
SuperSU in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install SuperSU in Windows PC & Mac
To install SuperSU in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: SuperSU
- You will see search result for SuperSU app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install SuperSU in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing SuperSU in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: SuperSU
- Install SuperSU on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run SuperSU on your PC
3. How to Install SuperSU in Windows 11
To install SuperSU in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for SuperSU the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
With SuperSU permissions a user can open a world of possibilities for Android. In situations, this also carries a risk, and that is that the user opens the door a bit can be get infected by malware.
If the user has a terminal with root it is important that user control and manage the best possible way the permissions that the user gives to the app.
It is a free application that centralizes the management of permissions in Android in a very effective way. One of the advantages of this application is the user can access prompt, compared to other applications. Whenever an app requests administrator permissions it will be added to list.
From this list, user can see the apps that have SuperSU access and the user can manage these permissions allowing, denying, or asking SuperSU to ask user whenever the app wants to use permissions
SuperSU APK and Features:
- SuperSU works in ghost mode
- Contains themes with 4 different options
- The app works properly in recovery
SuperSU contains a log that shows the user the socitudes of root access in the terminal. With app user can activate or deactivate the root rights of the terminal, in addition, it offers advanced configuration options.
uperSU is a very useful application that allows a centralized management of root permissions of the terminal, facilitating the administration and control of security in Android.
You can download SuperSU APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||December 14, 2016|
|Android Version Required||Android 2.3, Android 2.3.1, Android 2.3.2+|
|APK File Size||6.3 MB|